Sheril has a great deal of experience event planning and organization. She’s planned and coordinated annual participation from: The American Friends of the Hebrew University’s Annual Black Tie event held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel honoring Ted Turner – 1,000 attendees including celebrities, corporate office employees in the following community service events: Revlon Run/Walk for Woman, March of Dimes Warner Walk, Cerebral Palsy Casual Day, Toys for Tots, Take Your Child to Work Day. As well as been:
– Editor of monthly, company-wide employee newsletter
– Administered Employee Service and Values Award Program
– Facilitated new-hire orientations
– Provided administrative support to the Vice President of Human Resources
More Information About Sheril
Her passion is service work since the age of 18. It includes various charities, including the below as well as many others not listed;
- Single Mothers Outreach
- Hospice Volunteer
- San Fernando Counseling Center (Para-professional Counselor)
- Inter-face (Youth Crises Counseling and working with battered Women and their Children)
She loves spending time with her family, good food, the mountains, dancing, decorating and a good laugh.
A very caring lady… Sheril we are truly grateful you have joined us!
Tickets can be purchased for the March 28th 2017 M4P concert at http://bit.ly/2mFicja